Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas Knitting end in sight

Just finished knitting Aly's wrist warmers. YAY! I also figured out where her sweater was (thanks to a phone call with my mom where she stated there was a project of mine in her office at her house). So now that's currently my focus to finish.

We are having our family christmas with my uncle and his family the day after Christams, which means I need to get working on gifts for them. Which means eitehr baby sweater for Eric and Rachel or a baby blanket or both. For my uncle and his wife I think I'll make fudge. I am thinking that maybe I'll make a pair of wristwarmers for my cousin Leah.
I am now working on Aly's birthday present. A Dofuku kimono from Knit Kimono by Vicky Square in Lorna's Laces Sheperd Worseted in the colorway Midway. Have a month to finish :)

No comments: