Sunday, February 12, 2006

Knititng Olympics

Well it's day 3 of the olympics and I am on the first of two front panels for a baby sweater. It's a challegne for me cause I've never done one, but we'll see. I may crank out a couple more for Heather before the olympics are done, but who knows.

I need to see if Dad will take me to the truck stop tomorrow morning sometime. This way I have money in my debit card by the end of the day. Heck I don't need anymore scrapbooking supplies but I figured I may as well get in on the tie one on ribbon club. ACK! I need to get more stuff through laurie or I'll order form one of the online places. I also need to order yarn to work on a baby blanket. Sheesh, you'd think with all hte baby stuff I'm doing I was hte one that's pregnant. Oh well, someday I will be.

No comments: